RESURFACE YOUR SKIN
WITH LASER TREATMENTS
3 most common skin problems after age 25!
An effective and brighter solution for dull skin!
Three things I have learned:
Say goodbye to tired, dull skin—and hello to a brighter, younger-looking you!
The ThreeForMe™ laser treatment is the proven way to solve all of your skin concerns at once. As we age we commonly feel that our skin appears to be tired and not as vibrant as it once was. This occurs due to aging, sun exposure and genetics. Now it is easy to get back the brighter skin you desire.
Only the ThreeForMe™ treatment can address the 3 common skin concerns – wrinkles, facial veins and sun damage – all within ONE procedure. The treatment time is approximately 30 minutes long so it will fit nicely into anyone’s busy schedule!
How It Works
The ThreeForMe™ treatment is exclusively performed using Cynosure’s Icon™ technology. This technology has been optimized for providing the best results on all three skin conditions with minimal downtime. You do remain in the same room with the same clinician from beginning to end!
The procedure is performed in 2 steps, or what our physician, Dr. Ann Mai refers to as “passes”:
The first pass will use an Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) technology to treat discoloration for a more even-looking appearance. This includes sun-damage such as freckles, brown spots, or age spots. This pass also addresses unwanted facial veins including broken blood vessels, spider veins and rosacea.
The second pass will use a “microbeam” laser technology (ICON 1540, non-ablative, fractionated laser technology) that will gently renew the skin for a smoother-looking appearance. This unique technology works by stimulating new collagen and elastin production – the keys to the support structure of our skin. Improved skin structure results in the reduction of fine lines, wrinkles, scars and other surface imperfections. Overall, the downtime is MINIMAL but the results are remarkable!
IPL (step 1) in Action at Newport Aesthetics
What to Expect
During ThreeForMe™ treatments with Cynosure Icon technology, most people feel only minimal discomfort. At Newport Aesthetics, we do offer the highest grade topical numbing cream (available only by prescription) to further enhance your comfort and experience. After the treatment, you may experience some minor redness and swelling similar to a slight sunburn. This should resolve in just a couple days but you can wear makeup to conceal any redness. There is NO NEED for injectable anesthesia! There will expected swelling for 3-5 days that only you will notice. Most outsiders will not even now that you had anything done!
You will see continued improvement in the skin’s appearance during and after a course of 1-3 treatments with visible results after each individual treatment. You may see results in facial veins immediately after the treatment along with a darkening of the brown spots. These spots will flake off over the next 1-3 weeks leaving you with a glowing appearance. Lastly, you will see progressive results on any fine lines, wrinkles or scarring over the next 6 months as your skin naturally responds to the treatment.
Rejuvenate your skin.
Results are not guaranteed and may vary from person to person.
Am I a candidate?
ThreeForMe™ laser treatments can be safely used on most skin types and for common aging and sun-related skin conditions including wrinkles, sun spots and facial vessels. During your consultation, Dr. Mai will determine if you are a good candidate for the procedure based on a variety of personal factors.
How many treatments will I need?
A typical course of treatment involves 1-3 procedures at one-month intervals. However, everyone’s skin conditions are different so your physician will customize the treatment for optimal results on your skin. They will discuss your specific treatment plan during your consultation.
If you start treatments early, especially in your 30s, then ONE treatment per year should suffice to get early signs of again such as red or brown spots and early prevention of wrinkles or even the finest of fine lines. If you wait a bit too long, perhaps a second treatment within one year is needed, but it needs to be at least 4 weeks apart with strict sun avoidance n between. More important, YOU MUST STAY AWAY FROM THE SUN moving forward to protect your investment!
Generally, once stable, once per year maintenance treatments of one hour should keep your skin looking bright, youthful and your collagen will be thicker than ever!
How will it feel?
During ThreeForMe™ treatments, most people feel only minimal discomfort. During the treatment you may feel some mild cooling as the laser is guided over the treatment area along with a slight sensation similar to the snapping of a rubber band. After the treatment, you may experience some minor redness and swelling similar to a mild sunburn for a couple days.
How long does it take?
Treatments are quick and last about 30 minutes. Numbing does to 15-20 minutes to take effect.
How long before I can resume normal activities?
Typically, you can resume regular daily activities the same day as your treatment although due to some redness and swelling you may experience a day or two of “social downtime”.
Is it safe?
ThreeForMe™ laser treatments are clinically proven to be safe and effective.
When will I see results?
Many patients see significant improvement within 2-3 weeks of treatment. Your complexion will be clearer and younger looking. IPL provides gradual, natural improvement with excellent long-term results. You will notice a reduction in redness, flushing and dilated capillaries and your skin will look healthier as sun damage, fine lines, pore size, freckling and irregular pigmentation is minimized. Results from a full series of IPL treatments usually last for a year or more.
Will the spots and redness reappear over time?
Follow our aftercare recommendations. We offer a physician-prescribed topical treatment to protect your investment. Don’t forget to use it to ensure longer-lasting results.
Over time new spots may appear if there is sufficient sun exposure; these too can be removed with additional treatments. Remember to liberally apply sunscreen when outdoors to minimize sun damage and the appearance of new spots and excessive redness.
Are patients satisfied with their results?
Treatments are recognized for a high level of patient satisfaction. Our patients are very pleased with treatment results because the process treats the full face, neck, chest or hands, or even any part of the body – rather than addressing a single isolated area or imperfection.
- No Accutane use for 6 months prior to treatment.
- Do not tan the areas being treated for 4 weeks prior to treatment.
- Do not use self-tanning products for 2 weeks prior to treatment.
- Stop all Retin-A, Retinol, Renova, glycolics, bleaching creams, and exfoliants 3-4 days prior to treatment.
- The treatment area must be free of any open sores, lesions or skin infections.
- For treatment of pigmented skin lesions, you should consult a specialist if there is a family or personal history of skin cancer or if you have these concerns.
- Shave any hair present in the area to be treated. Men should shave the beard area twice in succession in order to ensure as close a shave as possible.
- Gently wash the area to be treated, removing makeup, lotion, etc. Do not apply any creams, lotions or other products to the area except a topical anesthetic (if being used).
- If you have elected to use a topical anesthetic, do so only after reviewing all cautions associated with its use. Apply and use as directed prior to arrival.
- You cannot be pregnant or breast feeding to receive treatment.
- If you have a history of oral herpes, you must pre-treat with an anti-viral three days before your scheduled visit.
- You will have a mild sunburn sensation following treatment that is usually gone within a few hours.
- Skin redness, flaking, mild bruising and/or slight edema (swelling) is normal and may last a few days.
- Blistering is uncommon and when it occurs it is generally not serious.
- Pigmented areas may begin to flake after a few days.
- Cold compresses (not ice) and recommended skin care products may be useful to reduce swelling or discomfort. You may takeover-the-counter pain or anti-inflammatory medication.
- Hydrocortisone (steroid) cream may decrease any itching or skin irritation.
- Antibiotic ointment (such as Neosporin) may be used if skin is broken, to prevent infection.
- Your skin will be fragile for 2-3 days. Use gentle cleansers, but do not rub the skin vigorously and avoid hot water during this time. Skin moisturizers may be used immediately and makeup can be applied if the skin is not broken.
- It is important to avoid sun exposure and tanning creams between treatments. Use SPF 30 or greater on the treatment area at all times.
- The treatment area may be left open and uncovered.
- Do not scrub or exfoliate the area.
- Do not use any products on the treated area without first consulting Newport Aesthetics.
- Avoid soaking for 24-48 hours. No hot tubs, whirlpools or baths, but showers are okay.
- Avoid excessive sweating for 24 to 48 hours. No saunas or vigorous working out.
- Avoid irritants, such Retin-A, Retinol, Renova, glycolics, bleaching creams, and exfoliants for one week.
- Treated area(s) will usually darken after treatments. Crusting of the skin can form. This crusting usually resolves in 1 to 3 weeks. Please allow your skin to naturally flake off for best results.
- In the rare case that you experience any blistering or scabbing, please call us as soon as possible.
- Contact us if you experience persistent or unusual redness, swelling or drainage, as antibiotics may be necessary.
- Do not apply makeup until redness has subsided.
- Avoid microdermabrasion and chemical peels one week after your treatment.
- Follow up treatments should be scheduled every 3-4 weeks.
- Consistent repeated treatments will produce the best results.
- Microdermabrasion, Chemical Peels, and/or topical skin lighting agents (discuss with our physician, clinicians or licensed esthetician) should be done in between your IPL treatments to enhance results.
ONE visit will address the 3 most common complaints of aging skin – WRINKLES, RED VESSELS and SUN DAMAGE! This 3-IN-1 laser treatment has very little down time is easily tolerated – you really can afford to look younger without “waiting” until the kids “get older” and/or when you “have more time”!!
BUY NOW BEFORE PRICES GO UP!
To turn back the hands of time!